Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to Reality....

My family & I just returned from a week long vacation at the beach!!  It was very relaxing and as always none of us wanted to return.  Even though you have the same chores of washing clothes, cooking, & cleaning, it just doesn't seem so bad when you are away from home.  We stayed in a beautiful 3 bedroom condo overlooking the gulf on Orange Beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  This was our first trip to Orange Beach as a family. 

While we were there I was thinking of ways that I could have fun making things with shells.  We collected shells the whole time we were on the beach & I bought a few at the souvenir shop in town.  I found some old picture frames & glued the shells around the edges to display our beach photos.  I still have lots of shells left.  I was thinking about making some jewelry.  Any ideas??

No comments: